Amazon India is the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, with millions of shoppers visiting every day. As an Amazon seller, the product being sold must be accessible to relevant customers, and sellers should take the initiative to market their products for higher visibility from time to time. If you receive an invitation to join Amazon’s Seller Flex program, have your own space, and a team to handle the daily inbounding/packing/managing returns, you should take advantage of it. You can learn more about Zonbase Coaching to earn high profits.
- Last-Minute Deals
A Lightning Deal is a limited-time promotional offer that appears on Amazon’s Deals page for a set number of hours, usually 6 to 8 hours. Deals are visible in the deals area and have a time limit, which aids in driving sales. The seller must be eligible to participate in flash deals. All Prime sellers are qualified to offer Lightning Deals, but they must additionally meet the following requirements:
- If there are five or more customer ratings, the product must have a sales history on Amazon and at least a 3-star rating.
- Product Variations – Deals should include as many product variations as possible (e.g., size, color, style, etc.). At least 50% of variations should be included in the sale of various products, such as apparel and shoes. When establishing the deal, you specify the predetermined minimum proportion of product variations.
We all shop online, and it is even better when we go online and open a product page we like, and a coupon appears right in front of our eyes, ready to be snatched up for a discount at checkout. People should take advantage of the limited-time deal, making coupons appealing and profitable to distribute. Coupons are discounts on a single product or a group of products that can be found through a variety of methods, including:
- Home page for coupons
- The outcomes of the search
- Product information pages
- The Listings of Offers page
- In their shopping carts
- Sponsored Ads
Your goods must be shown to the right customer at the right time: the way to employ sponsored advertising with a long tail and highly concentrated or niche keywords.
Cost-per-click advertising is available on Amazon. You can see how much you are paying on ad clicks, what keywords shoppers use, and how effective your campaigns are. You can change your budget and bids at any moment to see what’s working and experiment with different keywords.
Another element worth highlighting is that Amazon provides advertisements in two different styles.
- Sponsored Products, which advertise the specific Amazon products you offer. You select which products to promote, target keywords or product qualities, and set a cost-per-click budget.
- Sponsored Brands, which promote product awareness. A headline, logo, and product photos are all part of the ad creative you create. You can direct shoppers to the Amazon Store for your Sponsored Brand or any page on Amazon that shows your products when they click your Sponsored Brand.
You can show off all of your products by directing them to your brand page, and you can sell as much as you want. So, if you’ve never used any of the promotional strategies as an Amazon seller, now’s your chance.